Are you spending so much time taking care of others that you forget to take care of yourself?
I’ve seen it first hand: schedules full of business and social appointments, back to back clients, meetings, speaking engagements. Add a personal emergency to the mix and you’re left either burning the candle at both
You’re called to help others on their spiritual and wellness paths, but what about yours? Are you making the time to renew and recharge to better serve your clients and just to have a better quality of life yourself?
I offer coaching services for yoga teachers, coaches, intuitive and holistic professionals so they can start prioritizing their own self-care and start to lead by example.
Learning to balance your business life and your spiritual life can feel overwhelming. Let me help you navigate your path to a more well-rounded you!
During our 1:1
Take a close look at the behaviors and thought patterns that are holding you back from living in balance with your values.
- Best for focusing on a specific issue or area.
- If you upgrade to another package, this is deducted from the total and counts as your first session.
Silver Coaching PackageMultiple payment options
- 2 payments of $360 or 1 payment of $650 (save $70).
- Receive 4 1hr coaching sessions spaced out over 2 months.
- May combine sessions to create one longer session if desired
- Free email support for the duration of coaching sessions
Gold Coaching PackageBest value
- 3 payments of $350 or 1 payment of $900 (save $150).
- Designed with enough time thoroughly explore whatever comes up on a deeper level.
- 6 1hr coaching sessions spread out over 3 months.
- May combine sessions to create longer sessions if desired.
- Free email support for the duration of coaching sessions.
Ongoing Monthly CoachingAvailable after completing a monthly package
- The freedom to get some extra coaching when you need it, for as long as you need it.
- 2 hours of coaching per month in 1 or
- Free email support for the month
- Can start or stop anytime – monthly commitment only.
April’s coaching sessions have been invaluable to me! She helped me change my confusion to clarity by patiently, intently, compassionately, and non-judgmentally creating a safe place for my thoughts and feelings. I felt “heard”. Her insights into my experience empowered me to decide upon my own workable Plan of Action. I highly recommend April!!Jody Ruth Birnberg